TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
By using the Blue Duck Photography Ltd website you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions :
- You use the blueduckphoto.com website at your own risk.
- Blue Duck Photography does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- While we always strive to provide you with accurate information, we will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on our website, or for any failure to update them.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Logos and trade names on the blueduckphoto.com website are owned by the respective brand owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Blue Duck Photography.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become Blue Duck Photography's property.
- The blueduckphoto.com website is subject to UK law.
- Any existing links to third parties are not to be deemed as an endorsement by Blue Duck Photography, and Blue Duck Photography assumes no responsibility for the content or use of these third party websites.
Blue Duck Photography does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its websites unless you have provided it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communication. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways :
- We may save and analyze that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
- We may use that information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- This information will be used to make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
- In the case of information provided when purchasing a product or service, or when requesting specific information we will only use this to contact you regarding these matters unless you give permission for us to contact you about other products or services.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organisation for any purpose other than to arrange delivery or collection of purchases . If you feel that a company or organisation has misused information we have passed to them for the aforementioned purposes contact us immediately so we can investigate.
Automatically Collected Data
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
Should you receive an email communication from us that is unwanted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that your details are removed from our marketing database.